Position; Floor Manager
Do you want to run a team in a fast paced people orientated company?
Do you want to join a hardworking team?
Do you want to be the best version of who you can be?
If the answer is yes then read on.
You will be at the heart of our team playing a key role in helping the business achieve its growth goals. As the business grows you will work closely with the directors to design and implement new growth strategies.
If you want to join a typical business look elsewhere – we are not for you.
If however you want to be part of building the best playcentre in Ireland and an opportunity to demonstrate and develop your skills we want to hear from you.
This is the job for you if you want;
· The opportunity to implement changes
· To play a key role in helping a business achieve its goals
· To make a positive difference to you and your team
· To be part of a hardworking, successful and winning team
· Professional development and learning
· Career development options
· Performance bonus
The Role involves;
· Ensure the smooth day to day running of all aspects of PJ’s
· Recruiting training, managing and leading a team of hard working people
· Providing the ‘Wow’ factor Customer Service Experience
· Building effective marketing strategies for PJ’s
· Developing and improving our Health and Safety system
You are the right person for the job if you are;
· A friendly outgoing “Peoples person”
· Have a “Can do” attitude
· Have a keen interest in personal development
· Are Hard working
· Target driven
· Are a quick learner
· And have integrity, honesty and a hard work ethic
39 hours per week Monday-Sunday
PJ’s Playcentre. Unit 4 Balbriggan Retail Park, Balbriggan Co Dublin
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com with 3 reasons why you would be suitable for the role.